I read, I write, I tweet

3.29.2011

That's right, you read it correctly: I've joined Twitter. 

I joined primarily as a way to connect with and follow some of my favorite writers, booksellers, bloggers, readers, publishers, literary agents, journals, magazines and anyone else who has a deep love for the written word.  I recently decided to stop fantasizing about writing a book and to just do it, so I'm throwing myself into the process.  For me, part of the process is learning from and being inspired by those who love to read and write and be surrounded by words, and Twitter is one of the most efficient ways of connecting with these people. 

So, if you love to read, or write, or just enjoy reading my blog, I invite you to be my twitter friend, or follow me, or tweet me, or whatever it's called.  And if Twitter isn't your thing, maybe you can recommend writers or bloggers or interesting people who I should be following.  Who can I learn from?  Which writers have inspired you?  Which libraries have impressive programming?  Do you have a stellar bookstore in your neighborhood?  What's your favorite book?  What's your favorite word?  If you had one hour left to live, and were given a piece of paper and a pencil, who would you write to and what would you say?  

Find me on Twitter @StewMody, or find me here, always.  

Thanks friends...

0 comments: