to do - part duex

9.06.2008

As you can tell from my "to do" list, I had some pretty lofty goals for today, and I am pleased to announce that I am making great strides to accomplish each task.

I have chilled.
I have chilled some more.
I went to the sto' for some 'sentials (went to the store for some essentials)
I, er, we have snuggled.
I have relaxed.
I have read.
I have blogged, twice now and the night is young.
I have chilled.
And a personal favorite, I have splashed around in the rain.


Now all I have to do is take it easy and chill. Wish me luck! I hope all of you are enjoying an equally relaxing and enjoyable Saturday. xoxo

2 comments:

Mona said...

awwwww i wish we had rain to splash around in! it's been HOT, and there's no such thing as summer rain here in Cali. wierd, eh? aside from that, it has been a chill-tastic weekend.

Anonymous said...

all i have to say is, i love the photo