August 24, 2002

8.24.2008

I remember waking up to a rainstorm that morning and thinking, "crap".
I remember getting yelled at by the innkeeper for the amazing candlelit party we had the night before.

I remember losing my keys and feeling frantic.
I remember how the sun came out just in time for our outdoor ceremony.
I remember how the sky opened up just after our ceremony and flooded our reception.
I remember the speakers crackling and popping during our incredibly long first dance.
I remember that a plastic deer wound up on th
e dance floor.
I remember pulling 72 bobby pins out of my hair later that night.

But mostly, I remember the incredible amount of joy I felt in my heart to be marrying my best friend; a joy that continues to grow as the years pass by.

Happy Anniversary to my beloved Jay-bo!

Stew & Mody forevermore ~




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy anniversary lovebirds! your love continues to inspire us all...

Anonymous said...

I don't remember a deer on the dancefloor! hahaha!!!!!!! but your ceremony sure was good timing. Happy Anniversary Stewmody's!!!!!